TSC provides consulting services in four major areas through the use of four relevant skill sets:
- Strategic – applying marketing considerations to strategic planning, staffing, client relationships, proposal planning and teaming, with special expertise regarding M/WBE firms
- Production – development of printed and electronic SOQ, proposal and other submittal materials, including layout design, technical writing, editing and translating for non-technical audiences
- Training – development and implementation of workshops and seminars for both marketing and technical staff in subjects related to marketing of technical services for the built environment
- Information Management – access to information and data bases, organizing electronic files, archiving, template design
- Staffing – marketing staff empowerment, matching marketing staff to specific assignments, helping with new hires, presentation training and coaching
Specific assignments have included developing strategic and marketing plans and organizational systems, and the management, design and production of marketing, public relations and technical print materials for clients.
Bernie has developed Letters of Interest, SOQs, technical proposals, SF330s and SF254/255s, business plans, media plans and events, brochures and other hand-outs. His SOQs and proposals have included roadways and bridges; municipal utilities; railroads and mass transit; airports; water quality; hydrology and hydraulics; asbestos abatement; land/site development; and environmental studies/permitting.
rolex replica uk